School-aged children spend a great deal of time inside school buildings. Parents can play an important role in creating healthy indoor school environments. Parents and students alike can make a powerful case for protecting health in schools. Parents and students who are passionate about clean, healthy indoor air are often effective members of a school's IAQ management team.
- EPA Parents School IAQ Information Page - EPA's TfS web page for parents
- Healthy Schools Network - IAQ Guide for Parents - Basics of school IAQ issues for parents
- Green Cleaning Info for Staff & Parents - CT Dept of Public Health's guidance document on CT's school green cleaning products law for parents and staff
- Information on Hand Sanitizers and Handwashing
- IAQ & student performance findings - How Indoor Air Quality impacts student health and academic performance - data sources